Why you should consider getting an estate plan?
- Incapacity – as medical treatments improve, individuals are living longer. Many survive to the point where they are unable to make difficult financial and medical decisions on their own. An estate plan can help you prepare and pick someone to make your difficult life decisions when you are unable.
- Minor Guardianships/ Conservatorships – Do you have children or grandchildren who rely on you? An estate plan can direct who you would like to take care of them if you pass away. An estate plan can also make funds immediately available for the minors’ support rather than going through lengthy guardianship and conservatorship hearings.
- Ease end-of-life circumstances on your family – By doing an estate plan, you can ease the burden of your death on loved ones and plan funeral arrangements.
- Reduce estate expenses – A proper estate plan can minimize the cost of transferring property to beneficiaries by reducing the court’s involvement, providing a competent executor to distribute the estate, and eliminating the need to pay a bond.
- Reduce taxes – A good estate plan can help your beneficiaries receive the maximum estate amount allowed by law and reduce the amount given to the government.
- Privacy – Estate plans can keep your live private and avoid probate publicity and costs.
- Charitable Gifting – Is there a cause that you believe in and want to support? Your estate plan can direct funds to those causes and at the same time take advantage of pro philanthropy tax laws.
- Business Shares – If you own or have shares in a business, your estate plan can provide for an easy transfer of your interest.
How the process works?
- Initially, we will meet with you during a one-hour free consultation to understand your specific situation and goals.
- After assessing your information and input, we will review your options with you and recommend a plan that meets your goals and needs.
- We will provide you with a flat rate fee quote for the costs. The plan will be comprehensive and will include all charges.
- At that point, you will decide whether or not you want to proceed.
- Should you choose to proceed, we will have you complete the enclosed estate planning questionnaire.
- We will provide you with a written action list to specifically outline the steps to be taken by both parties.
- Within two weeks of receiving your information, we will mail/email drafts for your review.
- After you have reviewed your drafts, we will answer your questions and make any necessary changes.
- Once all changes have been made, we will schedule an appointment to sign your final documents.
- Once all documents are signed, I will return the originals to you and will retain a scanned copy in my files.
- We will provide you with a closing letter detailing the important contents of your documents.
Why Should You Choose Us To Help You?
We believe that each estate plan is unique to each client we serve. We strive to gain the best estate plan tailored to each client’s needs. Through the use of a customized questionnaire that elicits the necessary information from our clients, we consistently obtain successful results.
We strive to provide our clients with top notch customer service. We love the work that we do. We enjoy helping my clients through difficult life decisions and provide a friendly, no-pressure attitude.
We believe in being honest and transparent when dealing with our clients. We provide the option of a flat-rate fee for estate planning documents. Therefore, our clients know exactly how much they will be required to spend for their estate plan before starting.
We understand clients need effective estate plans at affordable prices. We complete our work in the most cost effective way possible thereby saving clients significant amounts.
Sit down today with an experienced estate planning attorneys and get an honest evaluation of your estate based on the facts you provide. We will explain the most suitable plan for your life needs, specific documents you should consider including in your estate plan, what to expect when working with us on your estate plan, and how to keep an effective estate plan throughout your future.
Our job as estate planning attorneys is not finished the day you sign your estate documents and walk out our door. As life continues, the administration of your trust and estate brings with it a stream of new questions and concerns. Our firm wants to be there to answer those questions for you.
Planning for the future can be a difficult and confusing process. Our team will work hard to earn your trust and provide you with a positive experience.