San Diego Estate Planning Attorneys
The Hullinger Firm attorneys in California provide you with the knowledge and confidence to help you make informed legal decisions, for the right results both today and tomorrow.
Starting @ $499
What We Offer
Wills-Pour-Over, Testamentary, Standard
A will is an instrument by which a person disposes of his or her property, to take effect after the person’s death, and which can be revoked or changed during the person’s lifetime. A will can appoint a person to administer a decedent’s estate.
Financial and Medical Powers of Attorney
Powers of attorney documents allow you to authorize someone you know and trust to act on your behalf while you are still living.
Have you had a loved one recently pass? Are you unsure how to distribute the decedent’s estate or where to begin in administering an estate. Call today to talk to an experienced attorney in estate administration and probate matters.
Trusts-Revocable, Living, Family, Irrevocable, Special Needs
A trust creates a fiduciary relationship with respect to property. A person holding the property as a trustee is held by equitable duties to deal with the property for the benefit of another person.
Advance Healthcare Directives
The only certainty in life is that at some point we must all die. An advance healthcare directive is an end-of-life medical treatment planning document in which you can state the type of medical treatment you would like to receive if you go into a vegetative state.
NFA (Gun) Trusts
Do you currently own, or are you considering purchasing, specialty firearms regulated by the National Firearms Act, such as a silencer, machine guns or short-barreled shotguns and rifles? If so, you should discuss NFA Trusts for your firearms with your attorney.
Make your passing easier on loved ones by having as much as you can decided regarding the end of your life. Our estate planning packages include documents where you can make specific interment directions for loved ones to follow.
How the process works?
- Initially, we will meet with you during a one-hour free consultation to understand your specific situation and goals.
- After assessing your information and input, we will review your options with you and recommend a plan that meets your goals and needs.
- We will provide you with a flat rate fee quote for the costs. The plan will be comprehensive and will include all charges.
- At that point, you will decide whether or not you want to proceed.
- Should you choose to proceed, we will have you complete the enclosed estate planning questionnaire.
- We will provide you with a written action list to specifically outline the steps to be taken by both parties.
- Within two weeks of receiving your information, we will mail/email drafts for your review.
- After you have reviewed your drafts, we will answer your questions and make any necessary changes.
- Once all changes have been made, we will schedule an appointment to sign your final documents.
- Once all documents are signed, I will return the originals to you and will retain a scanned copy in my files.
- We will provide you with a closing letter detailing the important contents of your documents.
Why Should You Choose Us To Help You?
We believe that each estate plan is unique to each client we serve. We strive to gain the best estate plan tailored to each client’s needs. Through the use of a customized questionnaire that elicits the necessary information from our clients, we consistently obtain successful results.
We strive to provide our clients with top notch customer service. We love the work that we do. We enjoy helping my clients through difficult life decisions and provide a friendly, no-pressure attitude.
We believe in being honest and transparent when dealing with our clients. We provide the option of a flat-rate fee for estate planning documents. Therefore, our clients know exactly how much they will be required to spend for their estate plan before starting.
We understand clients need effective estate plans at affordable prices. We complete our work in the most cost effective way possible thereby saving clients significant amounts.
Sit down today with an experienced estate planning attorneys and get an honest evaluation of your estate based on the facts you provide. We will explain the most suitable plan for your life needs, specific documents you should consider including in your estate plan, what to expect when working with us on your estate plan, and how to keep an effective estate plan throughout your future.
Our job as estate planning attorneys is not finished the day you sign your estate documents and walk out our door. As life continues, the administration of your trust and estate brings with it a stream of new questions and concerns. Our firm wants to be there to answer those questions for you.
Planning for the future can be a difficult and confusing process. Our team will work hard to earn your trust and provide you with a positive experience.