Narcotics Registration Under Health & Safety § 11590
Offenses Requiring Narcotics Registration
Explained by San Diego Defense Attorneys
Under California Health & Safety § 11590 individuals that are convicted of a Drug Offense are required to register as a Narcotics Offender for at least 5 years.
What Offenses Require Registration?
- §11350: Possession of a Controlled Substance
- §11351: Possession of a Controlled Substance for Purpose of Sale
- §11351.5: Possession of Cocaine for Sale
- §11352: Sale of Transportation of Controlled Substance
- §11353: Soliciting a Minor to Transport or Sell a Controlled Substance, or Selling, Giving, or Offering a Controlled Substance to a Minor.
- §11353.5: Selling or Giving Away a Controlled Substance to a Minor at a School, Playground, Daycare, or Church
- §11353.7: Selling or Giving Away a Controlled Substance to a Minor in a Public Park
- §11354: A Minor Who Solicits a Minor to Transport or Sell a Controlled Substance, or Sells, Gives, or Offers a Controlled Substance to a Minor.
- §11355: Selling, Furnishing, Offering, or Transporting “Bogus” Controlled Substance
- §11357: Possession of Concentrated Cannabis
- §11358: Cultivating, Harvesting, or Processing Marijuana
- §11359: Possession of Marijuana for Sale
- §11360: Transporting, Importing, Selling, Furnishing,or Giving Away Marijuana or Offering to do so
- §11361: Using a Minor to Transport, Carry, or Sell Marijuana
- §11363: Planting, Cultivating, Harvesting, or Processing Peyote
- §11366: Maintaining a Place for the Purpose of Selling, Giving Away, or Using any Controlled Substance
- §11366.5: Providing a Place, With or Without Compensation, For the Purpose of Manufacturing, Storing, or Distributing Any Controlled Substance
- §11366.6: Utilizing any Place Specifically Denied to Suppress Law Enforcement Entry In Order to Sell, Manufacture, or Possess Crack, Cocaine, Heroin, Amphetamine, Meth, LSD, or PCP
- §11368: Forced or Altered Prescription for Narcotic Drug
- §11370.1: Possession of a Substance Containing Crack, Cocaine, Heroin, Meth, or PCP, While Armed With Loaded Firearm
- §11377(a): Possession of Non-narcotic Controlled Substance that is Classified as Schedule III, IV, or V
- §11378: Possession for Sale of Non-narcotic Controlled Substance that is Classified as Schedule III, IV, or V
- §11378.5: Possession of PCP for Sale
- §11379: Transporting, Importing, or Selling, Furnishing, Giving Away, or Attempting to Transport Into this State, or Offering to do so, any Non-narcotic Controlled Substanced that is Classified as Schedule III, IV, or V
- §11379.5: Transporting, Importing, or Selling, Furnishing, Giving Away, or Attempting to Transport Into this State, or Offering to do so, PCP
- §11379.6: Manufacturing, Compounding, Converting, Producing, Processing, or Preparing, by Chemical Extraction or Synthesis, Any Controlled Substance
- §11380: Soliciting, Inducing, Encouraging, or Intimidating a Minor to Violate a Provision of This Article with any Controlled Substance that is Not a Narcotic, nor Classified as Schedule III, IV, or V or Furnishing or Offering to Furnish Such to a Minor
- §11380.5: Selling, or Possession of Drugs for Sale in Public Park, Public Library, or Public Beach
- §11383: Possessing Chemicals Used to Manufacture PCP
- §11550: Under Influence of Controlled Substance
Request A Free Consultation
Scott Hullinger, Esq.
Criminal and Civil Attorney