Preponderance of Evidence
San Diego Defense Attorneys Explain
Proof by Preponderance of Evidence
Preponderance of Evidence is A Standard of Proof used in some Criminal Law Proceedings. It is a lower standard of proof.
Applicable Criminal Proceedings
This standard of proof applies to the following non-exhaustive list of proceedings:
- Probation Revocation Hearings
- Parole Revocation Hearings
- Vehicle Forfeiture Hearings Under VC § 14607.6
- Establishing Necessity Defense
- Establishing Defendant’s Mental Incompetence (PC § 1369)
Why Our Firm?
On all criminal cases we offer a Free initial consultation. This is your chance to gain candid advice on potential outcomes and implications of your criminal charge. You will meet with our attorneys, go over the facts of your case, relevant law and San Diego procedures. You will leave with a checklist of items we feel will take your case to a successful outcome.