San Diego Drug Defense Attorneys
The Criminal Defense Attorneys at The Hullinger Firm, PC are Cocaine Charge Defense Attorneys. Our attorneys Dismiss Cocaine Charges, Reduce Cocaine Charges to Lesser Offenses and argue for Acquittal of Cocaine Charges in all San Diego Courthouses. If you or a loved one are facing Criminal Charges for Possession, Sales, Transportation, Distribution or Manufacture of Cocaine, call our office for a No-Obligation Legal Consultation. We offer superior representation for reasonable attorneys fees. Call us anytime at 619-649-2424 to schedule a Free Case Analysis.
California prohibits the possession, sale, transportation, distribution and cultivation of Cocaine. A Cocaine charge can still have serious consequences.
Cocaine Crimes We Defend
We defend any criminal charge of possession, sales, distribution, or manufacturing Cocaine. Some of the most common are the following.
- Health & Safety Code § 11350(a) – Possession of Cocaine
- Health & Safety Code § 11351.5 – Possession of Cocaine for Sale
- Health & Safety Code § 11352(a) – Selling or Transporting Cocaine
- Health & Safety Code § 11355 – Selling Substance Falsely Represented as Cocaine
- Health & Safety Code § 11370.1 – Possession of Cocaine While in Possession of a Loaded Firearm
- Health & Safety Code § 11550 – Under the Influence of Cocaine
Penalties if Convicted of a Cocaine Crime
Crimes involving Cocaine carry stiff penalties in California, including:
- State Prison
- County Jail
- Court Fines and Fees
- Registration as a Narcotics Offender
- Drug Programs/Rehab
- Loss of Driver’s License
- Permanent Criminal Record
If you are charged with a Cocaine Crime, you need an experienced and skilled criminal defense attorney. We can help you avoid many and sometimes all of the consequences to a Cocaine Charge. Call us today to learn more.
Beat Cocaine Charges
California Criminal Law recognizes various defenses to Cocaine Charges that if properly prepared and presented will acquit the defendant of the Cocaine Charge. Whether a defense is applicable depends on the facts of each case. Below are some of the most relevant defenses:
- Defendant Had No Knowledge that Cocaine Was Present
- Defendant had no Knowledge of the Nature of the Substance
- Defendant Did Not Possess a Usable Amount
- Statute of Limitations Has Passed
- Police Conduct Amounted to Entrapment
- The Government Cannot Prove what the Substance Is
- Police Conduct Amounts to Unlawful Search or Seizure
A successful defense to any Cocaine charge starts with a Confident and Competent San Diego Defense Attorney. Our team of attorneys, paralegals and experts will prepare your case for negotiation or trial.
Our Attorney Advantage
A Cocaine Charge can have serious consequences. Hiring the right attorney may be the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. Take back the Upper Hand. Our defense attorneys are the best in the business:
- A Skilled and Experienced Defense Team – We are the right team to defend a criminal charge. We have successfully handled thousands of criminal cases and have satisfied clients all over California. We know the law, procedure and practicalities of criminal litigation that can give you the upper hand in court.
- Well-Known and Respected – We appear in the courts of San Diego every day of the week. We are known by judges, prosecutors and our colleagues. Our attorneys have a reputation for competent and effective representation in the area of criminal law. We strive to achieve excellence on every case and have established a reputation for getting great results.
- State of The Art Legal Practice – We are a 100% Paperless law firm. All of our clients are given 24/7 access to everything in their case file. Attorney notes, evidence, witness statements and motions are all scanned and stored digitally in an easy to navigate cloud based system. It’s encrypted to standards of the department of defense. Rest assured that your file is safe, sound and available to you whenever you need it.
If you have been charged with any crime involving Cocaine, we offer a 100% free Consultation by calling 619-649-2424 or emailing us at email@example.com. Talk to one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys today and take back the upper hand.