Access Card Fraud Charges?
San Diego Access Card Fraud Defense
The Criminal Defense Attorneys at The Hullinger Firm, PC are Access Card Fraud Charge Defense Attorneys. Our attorneys Dismiss Access Card Fraud Charges, Reduce Access Card Fraud Charges to Lesser Offenses and work for Acquittal of Access Card Fraud Charges in all San Diego Courthouses. If you or a loved one are facing Criminal Charges for Access Card Fraud, call our office to speak directly with a San Diego Criminal Defense Attorney. Call us anytime at 619-649-2424 to schedule a Free Case Analysis.
Access Card Fraud Crimes
The crime of Access Card Fraud is defined as fraudulently using Access Cards, Cell Phones or Information for financial or personal gain.
Access Card Fraud Crimes We Defend
We defend Access Card Fraud crimes under California law, including:
- Penal Code § 484e(a) – Sale or Transfer of Access Card or Account Number
- Penal Code § 484e(c) – Acquiring or Retaining an Access Card or Account Number
- Penal Code § 484e(d) – Acquiring or Retaining Account Information
- Penal Code § 484f(a) – Making Counterfeit Access Card or Account Number/Using or Attempting to Use Counterfeit Access Card
- Penal Code § 484f(b) – False Signature on Access Card or Receipt
- Penal Code § 484g(a) – Use of Forged Access Card
- Penal Code § 484g(b) – Obtaining Money by Representing Self as Holder of Access Card
Penalties if Convicted of an Access Card Fraud Crime
Crimes involving Access Card Fraud carry stiff penalties in California, including:
- State Prison
- County Jail
- Court Fines and Fees
- Victim Restitution
- Permanent Criminal Record
If you are charged with an Access Card Fraud Crime, you need an experienced and skilled criminal defense attorney. We can help you avoid many and sometimes all of the consequences to an Access Card Fraud Charge. Call us today to learn more.
Beat Access Card Fraud Charges
California Criminal Law recognizes various defenses to Access Card Fraud Charges that if properly prepared and presented will acquit the defendant of the Access Card Fraud Charge. Whether a defense is applicable depends on the facts of each case. Below are some of the most relevant defenses:
A successful defense to any Access Card Fraud charge starts with contacting the right San Diego Defense Attorney. Our team of attorneys, paralegals and experts will prepare your case for negotiation or trial.
Our Attorney Advantage
An Access Card Fraud Charge can have serious consequences. Hiring the right attorney may be the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. Our defense attorneys are the best in the business:
- A Skilled and Experienced Defense Team – We are the right team to defend a criminal charge. We have successfully handled thousands of criminal cases and have satisfied clients all over California. We know the law, procedure and practicalities of criminal litigation that can give you the upper hand in court.
- Well Known and Respected – We appear in the courts of San Diego every day of the week. We are known by judges, prosecutors and our colleagues. Our attorneys have a reputation for competent and effective representation in the area of criminal law. We strive to achieve excellence on every case and have established a reputation for getting great results.
- State of The Art Legal Practice – We are a 100% Paperless law firm. All of our clients are given 24/7 access to everything in their case file. Attorney notes, evidence, witness statements and motions are all scanned and stored digitally in an easy to navigate cloud based system. Its encrypted to standards of the department of defense. Rest assured that your file is safe, sound and available to you whenever you need it.
If you have been charged with any crime involving Access Card Fraud, we offer a 100% free Consultation by calling 619-649-2424 or emailing us at email@example.com. Talk to one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys today and take back the upper hand.
Request A Free Consultation
Scott Hullinger, Esq.
Criminal and Civil Attorney