Insurance Fraud Charges
San Diego Insurance Fraud Defense Attorneys
The Criminal Defense Attorneys at The Hullinger Firm are Insurance Fraud Charge Defense Attorneys. Our attorneys Dismiss Insurance Fraud Charges, Reduce Insurance Fraud Charges to Lesser Offenses and work for Acquittal of Insurance Fraud Charges in all San Diego Courthouses. If you or a loved one are facing Criminal Charges for Insurance Fraud, call our office to speak directly with a San Diego Criminal Defense Attorney. Call us anytime at 619-708-2073 to schedule a Free Case Analysis.
Insurance Fraud Crimes
The crime of Insurance Fraud is defined as fraudulently claiming an event occurred for purposes of gaining insurance proceeds.
Insurance Fraud Crimes We Defend
We defend any Insurance Fraud crime under California law, including:
- Penal Code § 550(a)(1), (4)-(7) & (9) – Fraudulent Claims
- Penal Code § 550(a)(2) & (8) – Multiple Claims
- Penal Code § 550(a)(3) – Vehicle Accident
- Penal Code § 550(c)(2) – Health-Care Claims
- Penal Code § 548(a) – Destruction of Insured Property
Penalties if Convicted of an Insurance Fraud Crime
Crimes involving Insurance Fraud carry stiff penalties in California, including:
- State Prison
- County Jail
- Court Fines and Fees
- Victim Restitution
- Permanent Criminal Record
If you are charged with an Insurance Fraud Crime, you need an experienced and skilled criminal defense attorney. We can help you avoid many and sometimes all of the consequences to a Insurance Fraud Charge. Call us today to learn more.
Beat Insurance Fraud Charges
California Criminal Law recognizes various defenses to Insurance Fraud Charges that if properly prepared and presented will acquit the defendant of the Insurance Fraud Charge. Whether a defense is applicable depends on the facts of each case. Below are some of the most relevant defenses:
A successful defense to any Insurance Fraud charge starts with contacting the right San Diego Defense Attorney. Our team of attorneys, paralegals and experts will prepare your case for negotiation or trial.
Our Attorney Advantage
An Insurance Fraud Charge can have serious consequences. Hiring the right attorney may be the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. Our defense attorneys are the best in the business:
- A Skilled and Experienced Defense Team – We are the right team to defend a criminal charge. We have successfully handled thousands of criminal cases and have satisfied clients all over California. We know the law, procedure and practicalities of criminal litigation that can give you the upper hand in court.
- Well Known and Respected – We appear in the courts of San Diego every day of the week. We are known by judges, prosecutors and our colleagues. Our attorneys have a reputation for competent and effective representation in the area of criminal law. We strive to achieve excellence on every case and have established a reputation for getting great results.
- State of The Art Legal Practice – We are a 100% Paperless law firm. All of our clients are given 24/7 access to everything in their case file. Attorney notes, evidence, witness statements and motions are all scanned and stored digitally in an easy to navigate cloud based system. Its encrypted to standards of the department of defense. Rest assured that your file is safe, sound and available to you whenever you need it.
If you have been charged with any crime involving Insurance Fraud, we offer a 100% free Consultation by calling 619-708-2073 or emailing us at email@example.com. Talk to one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys today and take back the upper hand.
Request A Free Consultation
Scott Hullinger, Esq.
Criminal and Civil Attorney