Hate Crime Charges?
San Diego Hate Crimes Defense Attorneys
The Criminal Defense Attorneys at The Hullinger Firm are Hate Crimes Charge Defense Attorneys. Our attorneys Dismiss Hate Crimes Charges, Reduce Hate Crimes Charges to Lesser Offenses and work for Acquittal of Hate Crimes Charges in all San Diego Courthouses. If you or a loved one are facing Criminal Charges for Hate Crimes, call our office for a No-Obligation Legal Consultation. Call us anytime at 619-649-2424 to schedule a Free Case Analysis.
California’s Penal Code defines Hate Crimes as forcefully taking, holding or detaining another and moving that person a substantial distance. Many times the government will claim that the Defendant’s motive for Hate Crimes is for ransom or because of a child custody dispute.
Hate Crimes We Defend
We defend any Hate Crimes crime under California law, including:
- Penal Code § 422.6(a), (c) or (b) – Interference with Civil Rights by Force, Threat or by Damaging Property
- Penal Code § 422.75(a) – (c) – Felony Hate Crime
- Penal Code § 422.7 – Misdemeanor Hate Crime
Penalties if Convicted of a Hate Crime
Crimes involving Hate Crimes carry stiff penalties in California, including:
- State Prison
- County Jail
- Court Fines and Fees
- Victim Restitution
- Permanent Criminal Record
If you are charged with a Hate Crimes Crime, you need an experienced and skilled criminal defense attorney. We can help you avoid many and sometimes all of the consequences to a Hate Crimes Charge. Call us today to learn more.
Beat Hate Crime Charges
California Criminal Law recognizes various defenses to Hate Crimes Charges that if properly prepared and presented will acquit the defendant of the Hate Crimes Charge. Whether a defense is applicable depends on the facts of each case.
A successful defense to any Hate Crimes charge starts with contacting the right San Diego Defense Attorney. Our team of attorneys, paralegals and experts will prepare your case for negotiation or trial.
Our Attorney Advantage
A Hate Crimes Charge can have serious consequences. Hiring the right attorney may be the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. Our defense attorneys are the best in the business:
- A Skilled and Experienced Defense Team – We are the right team to defend a criminal charge. We have successfully handled thousands of criminal cases and have satisfied clients all over California. We know the law, procedure and practicalities of criminal litigation that can give you the upper hand in court.
- Well Known and Respected – We appear in the courts of San Diego every day of the week. We are known by judges, prosecutors and our colleagues. Our attorneys have a reputation for competent and effective representation in the area of criminal law. We strive to achieve excellence on every case and have established a reputation for getting great results.
- State of The Art Legal Practice – We are a 100% Paperless law firm. All of our clients are given 24/7 access to everything in their case file. Attorney notes, evidence, witness statements and motions are all scanned and stored digitally in an easy to navigate cloud based system. Its encrypted to standards of the department of defense. Rest assured that your file is safe, sound and available to you whenever you need it.
If you have been charged with any crime involving Hate Crimes, we offer a 100% free Consultation by calling 619-649-2424 or emailing us at email@example.com. Talk to one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys today and take back the upper hand.
Request A Free Consultation
Scott Hullinger, Esq.
Criminal and Civil Attorney