Charged with a Rape Offense?
San Diego Rape Charge Defense Attorneys
The Criminal Defense Attorneys at The Hullinger Firm are Rape Charge Defense Attorneys. Our attorneys Dismiss Rape Charges, Reduce Rape Charges to Lesser Offenses and argue for Acquittal of Rape Charges in all San Diego Courthouses. If you or a loved one are facing Criminal Charges for Rape, call our office for a No-Obligation Legal Consultation by calling 619-452-2539 to schedule a Free Case Analysis.
Rape is a straight felony and if convicted the defendant will be sentenced to California State Prison. Rape is defined as sexual intercourse without the victim’s consent.
Rape Crimes We Defend
Our Criminal Defense Attorneys Defend Charges Rape charging involving the following:
- Penal Code § 261(a)(2), (6) and (7) – Rape by Force, Fear or Threats
- Penal Code § 264.1 – Rape or Spousal Rape in Concert
- Penal Code §§ 261(a)(3) & 262(a)(2) – Rape of Intoxicated Woman or Spouse
- Penal Code §§ 261(a)(4) & 262(a)(3) – Rape of Unconscious Woman or Spouse
- Penal Code § 261(a)(1) – Rape of Disabled Woman
- Penal Code § 261(a)(5) – Rape by Fraud
- Penal Code §§ 664 & 261 – Attempted Rape
Penalties if Convicted of a Rape Crime
Crimes involving Rape carry stiff penalties in California.
- State Prison
- Court Fines and Fees
- Lifetime Registration as a Sex Offender
- Permanent Criminal Record
If you are charged with a Rape Crime, you need an experienced and skilled criminal defense attorney. We can help you avoid many and sometimes all of the consequences to a Rape Charge. Call us today to learn more.
How Do You Beat Rape Charges?
California Criminal Law recognizes various defenses to Rape Charges that if properly prepared and presented will acquit the defendant of the Rape Charge. Whether a defense is applicable depends on the facts of each case. Below are some of the most relevant defenses:
A successful defense to any Rape charge starts with a Confident and Competent San Diego Defense Attorney. Our team of attorneys, paralegals and experts will prepare your case for negotiation or trial.
Our Attorney Advantage
A Rape Charge can have serious consequences. Hiring the right attorney may be the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. Take back the Upper Hand. Our defense attorneys are the best in the business:
- A Skilled and Experienced Defense Team – We are the right team to defend a criminal charge. We have successfully handled thousands of criminal cases and have satisfied clients all over California. We know the law, procedure and practicalities of criminal litigation that can give you the upper hand in court.
- Well Known and Respected – We appear in the courts of San Diego every day of the week. We are known by judges, prosecutors and our colleagues. Our attorneys have a reputation for competent and effective representation in the area of criminal law. We strive to achieve excellence on every case and have established a reputation for getting great results.
- State of The Art Legal Practice – We are a 100% Paperless law firm. All of our clients are given 24/7 access to everything in their case file. Attorney notes, evidence, witness statements and motions are all scanned and stored digitally in an easy to navigate cloud based system. Its encrypted to standards of the department of defense. Rest assured that your file is safe, sound and available to you whenever you need it.
If you have been charged with any crime involving Rape, we offer a 100% free Consultation by calling 619-452-2539 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Talk to one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys today and take back the upper hand.
Request A Free Consultation
Scott Hullinger, Esq.
Criminal and Civil Attorney