Sexual Battery Charges?
San Diego Sexual Battery Defense Attorneys
The Criminal Defense Attorneys at The Hullinger Firm, PC are Sexual Battery Charge Defense Attorneys. Our attorneys Dismiss Sexual Battery Charges, Reduce Sexual Battery Charges to Lesser Offenses and work for Acquittal of Sexual Battery Charges in all San Diego Courthouses. If you or a loved one are facing Criminal Charges for Sexual Battery, call our office for a Free Consultation with one of our San Diego Criminal Defense Attorneys. Call us anytime at 619-649-2424 to schedule a Free Case Analysis.
Sexual Battery Crimes
California’s Penal Code defines Sexual Battery as touching an intimate part of another without consent or while incapacitated. It’s a specific intent crime and the government must prove that you touched the victim for purposes of sexual arousal, gratification or abuse.
Sexual Battery Crimes We Defend
We defend any Sexual Battery crime under California law, including:
- Penal Code §§ 242, 243.4(a) & (d) – Felony Sexual Battery
- Penal Code §§ 242, 243.4(b) & (d) – Sexual Battery of Institutionalized Victim
- Penal Code §§ 242, 243.4(c) – Sexual Battery by Fraudulent Representation
- Penal Code § 243.4(e)(1) – Misdemeanor Sexual Battery
Penalties if Convicted of a Sexual Battery Crime
Crimes involving Sexual Battery carry stiff penalties in California, including:
- State Prison
- County Jail
- Court Fines and Fees
- Victim Restitution
- Permanent Criminal Record
If you are charged with a Sexual Battery Crime, you need an experienced and skilled criminal defense attorney. We can help you avoid many and sometimes all of the consequences to a Sexual Battery Charge. Call us today to learn more.
Beat Sexual Battery Charges
California Criminal Law recognizes various defenses to Sexual Battery Charges that if properly prepared and presented will acquit the defendant of the Sexual Battery Charge. Whether a defense is applicable depends on the facts of each case. Below are some of the most relevant defenses:
A successful defense to any Sexual Battery charge starts with contacting the right San Diego Defense Attorney. Our team of attorneys, paralegals and experts will prepare your case for negotiation or trial.
Our Attorney Advantage
A Sexual Battery Charge can have serious consequences. Hiring the right attorney may be the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. Our defense attorneys are the best in the business:
- A Skilled and Experienced Defense Team – We are the right team to defend a criminal charge. We have successfully handled thousands of criminal cases and have satisfied clients all over California. We know the law, procedure and practicalities of criminal litigation that can give you the upper hand in court.
- Well Known and Respected – We appear in the courts of San Diego every day of the week. We are known by judges, prosecutors and our colleagues. Our attorneys have a reputation for competent and effective representation in the area of criminal law. We strive to achieve excellence on every case and have established a reputation for getting great results.
- State of The Art Legal Practice – We are a 100% Paperless law firm. All of our clients are given 24/7 access to everything in their case file. Attorney notes, evidence, witness statements and motions are all scanned and stored digitally in an easy to navigate cloud based system. Its encrypted to standards of the department of defense. Rest assured that your file is safe, sound and available to you whenever you need it.
If you have been charged with any crime involving Sexual Battery, we offer a 100% free Consultation by calling 619-649-2424 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Talk to one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys today and take back the upper hand.
Request A Free Consultation
Scott Hullinger, Esq.
Criminal and Civil Attorney