Reduce Charges

You can reduce the criminal charge you were convicted of.  For example,a  Felony “Wobbler” can be converted to a Misdemeanor, and a Misdemeanor “Wobblet” can be reduced to an Infraction.  Reducing your conviction can help make expungements faster and easier!

Click on the articles below to learn more about whether or not your Felony or Misdemeanor is one that can be reduced.  We also offer Free, Quick and Easy consultations by phone or in-person.

Request A Free Consultation

Our Charge Reduction Service Includes:

  • Motion Drafting
  • Motion Filing
  • Process Serving
  • Hearing
  • Prepared Judge Order

Starting at $699